Environmental and Ethical Codes
In Andi-haz, we try our best to protect the environment and contribute to environmental sustainability.
We have done the following environment-friendly steps:
– We use solar panels to lessen traditional electricity consumption
– Solar collectors are used for our hot water system
– We have put selective rubbish disposal units next to the guest house. Please selectively put your rubbish in the outside bins.
– We do not use plastic cutlery and plates. Please wash the provided kitchen utensils, plates and cups after use.
– We provide refillable soap dispensers in the bathrooms instead of single-use soaps. We clean the dispensers thoroughly between guests. We are famous for our cleanliness.
– We change bedding and towels after stays of 7 days. Less laundry means less use of detergents and contributes to environmental protection.
– We understand that you may need air conditioning in the summer months, and you have the option to use it in Andi-haz. The room price does not include air conditioning because many of our guests do not use it as the house provides a comfortable atmosphere. We save your pocket as well as the environment.
Discover Hajduszoboszlo on a bicycle!
Bicycle hiring is available if booked in advance.
We are happy to receive all your ideas regarding environment protection!
We do not discriminate, we hope that everybody has an unforgettable holiday at ours. We welcome everyone, and we expect you to respect our guests and your hosts. Any physical or verbal abuse has a consequence that you will be asked to leave the property immediately.
Andi-haz is a home from home for everyone!